Sing on our Christmas Show!
Calling all Men! If you, or someone you know, are interested in rehearsing and performing with us, please consider this your personal invitation to sing with us on our annual Christmas Show! We rehearse every Monday at the Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre. We will provide sheet music and learning tracks to download, great instruction and direction, and a lot of fun! All you have to do is show up and be ready to sing!
What you get:
- All music in PDF format along with learning tracks
- The chance to sing with over 100 other people in a church with one of the biggest pipe organs in Canada
- Fellowship and refreshments and fun!
What we expect:
- We expect that you will have a really great time!
- We expect you to learn the music – but you won’t have to memorize it.
- We expect you to come to the majority of the rehearsals and both shows if possible.
There are no other commitments! And it's FREE!
Visit the Events page for updates on specific rehearsals.
- Mondays October 23 to December 4
- Thursday, December 7 (Dress Rehearsal)
- Friday & Saturday, December 8 & 9 - Show Days
To all the women who have sung with us in the past or were hoping to this year, as you may have heard, the Capital City Chorus has had a recent change of musical leadership. While we adjust to the changes, we will, unfortunately, not have a Women's Guest Chorus as part of our Christmas program this year. However, if you would still like to be involved with our Show, we have many volunteer opportunities. Please contact us for more details. Of course, we would also be happy to have you in our audience and hear your voices in the singalong parts of the Show!